Thursday, October 2, 2008

I do NOT love ANTS!!!!

So! I said that I had another lil something to talk about...
well in my previous entry I intentionally left out a detail.
I woke up this morning on the floor of our living room....well on my mattress on the floor.
Why did my bed get put out there??? Well...!ยช!!!
Two nights ago I came home SUPER tierd after a long community meeting and it was late ... 11:30 pm so I was more than ready to jump into bed. Well, just as I was getting into bed I looked down and noticed that my pillow and parts of my sheets were SWARMING ... I mean SWARMING with ants!!!!!! AGH!!! So after splurting out not pretty things I wrapped up my sheets and put them in the washer and put new sheets on my bed. I slept that night always worried that I felt an ant on me.
The next night I come into my room, again, very tierd and ready to escape into my Nicholas Sparks book. I learned the night before to look down before getting in... and upon doing so I noticed that my sheets were SUPER SWARMING with one area of ants and another of baby spiders... I have NO idea where the spiders came from ... but I followed the trail of the ants and found that they were coming out of one of my electrical outlets!!!!!! My sheets from the night before werent even dry yet!!!! luckily we had extra sheets.
I decided that there was NO WAY i was sleeping in my room taht night and I proceeded to take my bed out and move it into the living room. I have slept there for 2 nights now as I am spraying ant killer ALL OVER my room in hopes of putting off their next attack.
So...
That´s my ant excitement.
I am now going to head home to spray some more RAID Gold!
Belssings to all of you.

No comments: